We are reliable because:
- EF is holding licenses from Europe, Australia & Asia Pacific.
- Static, Low & Tight spreads.
- Trade Gold [XAU], Silver [XAG] & other Commodities.
- Minutely updated Gold & Silver News.
- Start trading with 200$ onwards or equivalent in your currency.
EFD Investments is an introducing broker of a reputed European company. We are online representative based in middle east region.
Our team members are serving clients from different parts of the world. We are instantly in touch with our Parent Company and reporting them on daily basis.
The duties of an IB is to generate the business by promoting and advertising the product of his company, therefore we don’t have any access on client’s money, as deposit and withdrawal matures between our Parent Company and clients directly with full of security and protection.
Gold is a rare metal which is often used as money. Thus, trading gold is extremely popular throughout history. Trading gold is usually viewed as a hedge or harbor against economic, political, or social fiat currency crise, such as investment market declines, inflation, currency failure, war and social unrest. Nowadays, more and more investors begin to take attention or get involved in trading gold. As a green hand, first of all we should understand some simple knowledge about the gold trading.
- How many types of gold trading?
- There are spot trading, binary options, gold exchange traded funds (Gold ETFs), gold futures and options, buying gold bars, gold coin collection, gold accounts, gold certificate and buy mining company's stock.
- Where is Gold trading market located?
- Gold exchange is generally in the various international financial centres. Currently, the most important worldwide gold trading markets are in Hong Kong, London, New York, Sydney, Tokyo, and Zurich. However, London bullion market has a greater influence on the world gold trading markets.
- When fix gold price?
- The gold price is changed day to day, minute by minute. Generally, the gold price is fixed twice each business day at 10:30 am and 3 pm, London time by the London Gold Market Fixing Ltd via conference call.
- What are the factors influencing the gold price?
- Nowadays, the gold price is driven by supply and demand as well as speculation. The most important factors influence the price of gold are: central banks and the international monetary fund, hedge against financial pressure, jewelry and industrial demand, short selling, gold jewelry recycling, war, invasion and national emergency.
- What are Gold price terms?
- The commonly gold price terms are bid price, ask price, spot price, and fixing price. Though the above prices all indicate the value of gold, there are great difference between them. The bid price is the current highest price at which you could sell. The ask price is opposite of the bid price, that is the current lowest price at which you could buy. Spot price is calculated based on the most recent average bid price which is offered by professional traders throughout the world. The gold fixing price is fixed by The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd, it is used as a benchmark to pricing the major global gold products and derivatives. Gold is famous as currency, and is also know as "save haven". It is generally considered as a valuable asset. Choosing gold to increase your wealth is good idea. Go ahead!
In the trade market, we often see bid price and ask price, which detail to describe the gold price (also stock, forex etc). Well, what is the meaning of bid and ask price? If you understand the two price, it will help you know more about the trade market. In the fact, the bid price stands in contrast to the ask price or "offer".
- What is the Bid price?
- The "bid" is the current highest price at which you could sell. In the other word, if you want to sell your gold, in generally, you can sell it closest to the bid price but not the bid price.
- What is the Ask price?
- The ask is opposite of the bid. The "ask" is the current lowest price at which you could buy. As a rule, you buy it often higher than the ask price. After realize the two terms, we should know another term "bid-ask spread". The difference between the bid price and the ask price is called the "bid-ask spread". If you would like to sell gold, a broker will offer to buy it for the bid price. And if you would like to buy it, the broker will offer to sell it to you for the ask price. The spread is the broker's profit. The ask price is always higher than the bid price, because nobody would like to lose money in business. Take gold price for example, the bid $1583.00, the ask $1586.00. The spread for gold is (1586.00 - 1583.00 =3.00). The broker keeps the $3.00 /oz traded. Assume that gold trade 200 ozs today, and the average spread is $3.00. The broker gets a profit of 200 ozs * $3.00 = $600. Don't forget, the most important of bid and ask price is that buyers pay the ask price and sellers receive the bid price.
It is a gold price which is fixed by the five members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd via conference call, which is used as a benchmark to pricing the major global gold products and derivatives.
- How to fix the gold prices?
- The Gold Fix establishes the price at which supply meets demand - across all the participating banks. And the participants must be members of the London Bullion Market Association; they are Scotia-Mocatta, Barclays Capital (Replaced N M Rothschild & Sons when they abdicated), Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank and Société Générale. The price of gold is fixed twice each business day at 10:30 am and 3 pm, London time, and fixed in United States dollars (USD), Pound sterling (GBP) and European Euros (EUR). The gold fix usually begins with the chairman declaring a gold price which is very near the ongoing spot market gold price. Then, the participants will decide to erect flag or not based on their customers' supply and demand. Until all of the members' flag is put down, the gold price is fixed. Otherwise, the chairman must change the proposed price.
- Why to fix the gold prices?
- There are lots of the banks' orders are limit orders. In other words, the seller or buyer is willing to sell or buy at any price below or above a certain limit. Consequently, if the chairman lowers price, more orders may come into the pool; conversely, more orders may drop out of. It is really important that the gold fix price is not a fixed price. The gold fixing is the price at the exact instant in time at which it is agreed. Within seconds, the price of gold will fluctuate again. In other words, our transaction of gold is not at the London gold fixing, that is approaching to the gold fixing. As we deal our transactions, the London gold fixing often is used as a benchmark.
- London Gold Market
- London gold market or London bullion market is the largest world gold market with a long history. In 1804, London replaced Amsterdam as the center of world gold trading. In 1919, the London gold market was officially established, twice fixing gold price in a business day. The London fixing price affects trading in New York and Hong Kong. In 1982, the London gold market specializes in spot trading; in April 1982 futures market opened. The London bullion market is a over-the-counter market for gold and silver trading. The bullion is traded among members of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), regulated by the Bank of England. London gold priced is in U.S. dollars, using the unit of ounces. Gold offer is mainly based on the gold spot price in the London market. Its gold fineness standard are 995, 9995 and 9999 three kinds.
- American Gold Market
- American gold market is developed in the middle of 1970s, mainly the COMEX division of New York Mercantile Exchange, and later is incorporated the CME. American gold market is mainly in gold futures trading, currently it becomes the world's largest trading volume and most active gold futures market, it also is the most efficient and complex futures trading organization. The major trading objects of American gold market are gold, silver, copper, and some financial derivatives, gold futures and gold options trading are in the first of the world, and are recognized as precious metals trading center. At present, the varieties transactions are gold futures, Mini options, options and funds. The New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) is a commodity futures exchange. In 1975, the New York Commodity Exchange (COMEX) was starting forward trading of gold, and became the center of the forward trading of gold in the world. In August 2008, it was owned and operated by CME Group of Chicago.
- Zurich Gold Market
- Zurich gold market is developed after World War II. Since the 1960s, Zurich has become the world's second largest gold trading market. Zurich gold market has no formal organizational structure, responsible for the liquidation by the three major Swiss banks: UBS, Credit Suisse and UBS bank bill. Zurich gold market is without gold price fixing system. In the any given time of each trading day, the trading price is agreed based on the supply and demand, that prices is for Zurich official gold price. Whole day fluctuation in the gold price on this basis is not subject to price limits restrictions. Zurich gold market is without gold price fixing system. In the any given time of each trading day, the trading price is agreed based on the supply and demand, that prices is for Zurich official gold price. Whole day fluctuation in the gold price on this basis is not subject to price limits restrictions. Switzerland is not only the world's largest new gold transit station, and is also the world's largest private gold storage center. Zurich gold market’s position in the international gold market is after London.
- Hong Kong Gold Market
- Hong Kong gold market is with more than 90 years of history, and the most important is Hong Kong Gold and Silver Exchange. Hong Kong Gold Market mainly consists of three parts: the Hong Kong Gold and Silver Exchange which developed on the basis of the traditional gold market, the local London gold market is established by the London and Zurich branches gold dealers, as well as the Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange gold futures market. In the time difference, Hong Kong Gold Market just fills empty time of the New York, Chicago and London markets. It can be coherent in Asia, Europe, and the United States, so as to form a complete world gold market, which promotes Hong Kong to become one of main world gold market. Hong Kong gold market is the only one area to have physical gold trading, the invisible market and the futures market. The global gold market is a cross continents trading network with 24 hours of continuous operation. In addition to the above four international gold markets, Tokyo, Sydney, Dubai, Singapore, Mumbai, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai are world famous gold markets.